Skip to content
By enrolling in and/or attending a course, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
- Booking Requests: Once your booking request has been received, you will receive an invoice for the full payment. This has to be paid within 5 working days to secure a spot. If you have booked in less than 5 days before the course, the payment has to be done prior to the course date.
- Please Note: Your course booking will not be fully confirmed until the payment is received. Once your booking is complete and your payment has been processed, a tax receipt will be issued via email.
- Payments: are made via bank transfer. Ensure you quote the invoice number or full name so that we can identify you with ease.
- Confirmation Date: The course will be confirmed 6 days prior to the start date via email and mobile text message.
Cancellations and Transfers
- Cancellations received more than 5 working days (120 hrs) from the commencement of the course will incur a 40% cancellation fee of the cost of the course to cover room hire and administration costs. Cancellations have to be in writing via email, or via directly by phone.
- Cancellations within 5 working days (120 hrs) of the commencement of the course will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
- Transfers to another course must be completed more than 5 working days (120 hrs) from the commencement of the course.
- No Transfers can be made within 5 working days (120 hrs) of the commencement of the course, and are treated as a cancellation.
- Substitutions of participants can be made at any time.
- Should “Beta Learning” need to cancel a course a full refund will be obtainable. We accept no liability for any other costs.
Conditions of Enrolment
- You understand and voluntarily assume all innate and obvious risks associated with the course;
- You indemnify us against any proper claims, costs or damages arising from any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that you have read and understood the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.