There are two kinds of public speakers: those that are nervous, and those that are liars
Have you been asked to give a presentation at work, or have you always wanted to put yourself out there but don’t know how?
Have you been asked to give a speech at a wedding, party, etc?
Do you have that uneasy feeling whenever you are asked to do any kind of public talk?
By attending one of our workshops, you will not only learn and start applying the basic tools of public speaking, but also learn to overcome your fears, learn speech writing techniques, as well as transferring all these skills to other speaking opportunities.
Some of the course outcomes include:
- Greater Confidence in Engaging Small and Large Audiences
- Overcoming Nerves and Fear
- Learning the Core Skills Every Public Speaker Needs
- How to “Speak on the Spot”
- How to Handle Difficult Questions
- Developing Effective Techniques to Prepare and Deliver Public Presentations
- How to Prepare, Write and Structure a Speech
Click on the links below for the next upcoming sessions.