We are a new to the area, and to gain some attention and trust among the community and parents, we are offering this workship at a discount rate of $50
This fun, activity-based workshop aims to give primary school students a head start on speaking and speech-writing skills before they enter high school.
We aim to lay strong speaking foundations by assisting students to develop a confident and engaging speaking manner.
– Learn techniques to build confidence and overcome fear
– Be introduced to the key components for making speeches: manner, method and matter
– Learn how to effectively present in groups
– Gain extensive practice at impromptu speeches.
The learning will be done through :
– Many speaking-based activities and games
– Learning and experiencing the fundamentals of public speaking
– A positive and fun environment.
Class sizes are kept small to create a supportive environment where students are given individualised feedback.
Parents are encouraged to attend a final presentation at the end of the day.
What to Bring: Writing material, Lunch & Snacks, Drink Bottle, Hat and Positive Atitude